Indo British Business Forum
The Indo-British Business Forum (IBBF) is an organisation aiming at strengthening trade and business relations between the two countries, attract investments and boost small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Its main scope of activity is community outreach in the UK and European Union, through an annual forum providing a platform for networking between businesses, investors and entrepreneurs. The company’s objectives, as stated on the official website – http://indobritishbusinessforum.co.uk/ – are:
- Promote the business community of UK/European Union & India
- Support India-related business organizations in UK
- To establish a networking forum open to its members interested in furthering trade & investment between India & UK
- To identify ways for British SMEs to get better access to investment & trade in India
- To assist Indian companies to set up trade in UK
- To act as central point of contact for both UK/European & Indian companies
- To set up a UK India Parliamentary group
Foreign Direct Investment in India is becoming a widespread practice in our globalised world, and the UK is leading this activity through close collaboration with the Indian government. IBBF can act as a liaison for individuals looking for business opportunities on the subcontinent but lacking the experience of the country and needing trustworthy consultancy.
Here and Now 365, as an ethnic advertising agency in the UK, supports IBBF in their endeavours to create more economic opportunity for the communities in these countries, and is looking forward to the next convention.